Step 1: Read before getting started!
- We maintain an updated FAQ here with technical setup specific help
- macOS X versions are not working below macOS X 10.12
Step 2: Update to 3.1.1
Update to version 3.1.1 is a recommended patch for all users.
More information about the the v3.1.1 update can be found here blog post
- 1) Create a backup of your wallet.dat through File > Backup Wallet and obtain the priv key ( instructions here )
- 2) Close the wallet
- 3) Download the latest 3.1.1 update
- 4) Run updated executable
- 5) You're all set!
Please read our Full update guide
Step 3: Download Wallet 3.1.1
Below are the officially development compiled versions of the wallet for multiple platforms. All downloads are hosted on our official GitHub repository.
Only use the download links provided on this page. Do NOT download the BUZZ Wallet from any other source.
Step 4 (optional): Download Bootstrap
If this is your first installation and have never run a BUZZcoin Wallet, you must download and install the bootstrap. It is also recommended to download a new bootstrap file when you are updating or fixing a non-synchronizing wallet.
BUZZcoin has a very long history, and synchronizing the entire chain across the network can get stuck or take long to download. Please use this compiled bootstrap folder to sync within minutes.
- Latest Bootstrap file Updated every 6 hours